Brand Mini Session at Social Butterfly Studio in Milford, PA
I had such a fun time at my second ever brand mini session day back in May at the Social Butterfly Studio in Milford, PA! The very first personal brand mini session day I hosted was this past fall in Long Brand, NJ with 9 amazing women and I was ECSTATIC to offer it again this spring!
My first session of the day was with Charissa – the owner of Charissa H. Yong Photography, a New Jersey personal branding and portrait photographer!
I’ve never gotten to meet Charissa in person before, but we had a mutual connection from one of my other brand clients, and one of my coaching clients, and I was dying to meet her that morning! Charissa is easy going, loves to smile and laugh, loves comedy, Broadway, and Disney and was up for lots of super happy and smiling pictures!!
We captured so many scenes in just 25 minutes including:
- Behind the scenes loading memory cards
- Working on laptop
- Zoom calls with clients
- Planning content
- Fun poses!
- Relaxed shots on the couch
Charissa – it was such a pleasure working with you and meeting you – I’m so glad you came out for the mini sessions and I can’t wait to see what your business has in store for you!!
P.S. – Business owners! Join the waitlist to be the first to know when our next brand mini session is later this year!
A brand mini session is for you if…
- Your marketing budget isn’t ready for a full session, but you still want your business to look polished and professional
- You don’t have the time to plan all the details of a full 4 hour session.
- You desperately need some fresh images for your website & social media (like yesterday)
- Your social media feed and website only shows your work, and barely any pictures of your face – meaning your know, like and trust with your audience is lacking.
- You want to work with someone who GETS your brand, isn’t going to just take a regular ol’ headshot, understands your needs and business vision, and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera.
- You want the benefit of having images in a gorgeous space without having to cover the whole rental cost yourself (one of the BEST things about mini sessions!)
- You’ve put off updated brand photos for too long and just need an easy way to GET IT DONE!
- You want a confidence boost for your brand so you can STAND OUT in a saturated market of people who do the same thing as you. It’s time to SHINE!
There’s nothing I’d love more than to capture YOU and your brand!!